Dr Ten is a respected dentist, and has patients from all over Melbourne. He graduated from the University of Melbourne with honours in 2000 and worked in several private practices over the following 6 years. He opened Woodgrove Dental in June 2007 and is proud to say the practice has grown rapidly ever since. Dr Ten enjoys all facets of general dentistry, and has a keen interest in cosmetic dentistry, crown and bridge, and orthodontics. He Enjoys helping his patients achieve all their dental needs.
We are a firm believer that a healthy mouth is a reflection of your general health.
Most people think that dental decay is the only indication of oral health. In reality, there are many silent, and slowly progressing dental diseases and conditions that may be present without you knowing.
- Other conditions you may not be aware of include:
- Gum disease, gingivitis/periodontitis
- receeding gums
- Dental cysts and abscesses
- Cracked teeth
- Attrition: wearing down of teeth.
- Erosion: loss of tooth structure due to acids
- Bruxism: grinding of teeth at night
- TMPD: pain from the jaws, muscles and joints from tension
- Malocclusion: misalignment of the teeth.
- Collapsing and deterioration of the bite.
- Soft tissue pathology
Dental and oral diseases and conditions are often silent. Our Gisborne Dentist, will perform a comprehensive examination to detect these conditions and treat them before it’s too late!